ABOUT SHOPPING CARDS
BUYING A SHOPPING CARD
OASAP Shopping cards are published with $100, $300 and $500, and each can be purchased with 5% off;
You can buy an OASAP.COM shopping card in US Dollars, British Pounds (GBP) or Euros.
OASAP shopping cards can’t be purchased with OASAP credits or discount code when place the orders on www.oasap.com;
Add the recipient's name, email address and a personal message (optional).
HOW TO REDEEM A SHOPPING CARD
That’s easy. Enter the card code and pin code at the Payment step when placing an order at Oasap.com, just as if paying with Paypal or Bank Card. You even don’t need to connect the shopping card to your Oasap account.
You can check gift card’s balance and transactions details by login to your Oasap account and go to “My shopping Cards” option. When the balance is low, you can pay the order by shopping card plus Paypal or Bank Card. No balance will be wasted.
The shopping card will be valid for 24 months since the day you bought it. Any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
SHOPPING CARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OASAP Shopping cards shall meet the following terms and conditions:
1. Shopping cards will be valid for 24 months after they’re purchased.
2. OASAP shopping cards will be delivered to the recipient via email once the payment is accepted and the full order has been processed.
3. Each order can only be purchased with the redemption of not more than one shopping card.
4. Shopping cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.OASAP.com INTL site.
5. Shopping cards are non transferable and can not be returned or redeemed for cash.
6. Shopping card can only be applied to orders of which the total value is less than the value of the shopping card itself. The remaining balance will be credited to your account and could be redeemed in subsequent orders. You may check your shopping card balance in “My Account” after login.
7. The balance will be credited to your shopping card if the order(applying the shopping card) is canceled or you return products that you purchases using a shopping card.
8. OASAP is not responsible for unsuccessful delivery of a shopping card to an incorrect or nonexistent email address. The buyer takes whole responsibility under this situation.
9. OASAP won’t take the responsibility if a shopping card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
10. OASAP reserves the right to cancel a shopping card if necessary. For further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.