Women's Striped Top High Waist Bottom Bikini Swimwear

$23 $35.98

The swimwear is made from 98%Polyester and 2%Spandex with striped top, high waist bottom, leaves printed nad 2 piece.;98%Polyester,2%Spandex;Padded,striped top,high waist bottom,leaves printed;Style: Summer Beach Wear Swimsuit;As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.;It is our Asian size. You should choose one size larger. Please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks..

Recently viewed